Our April events tend to get very crowed. Please plan ahead for ride sharing, parking, and walking. We will have a policeman to direct traffic, but remember to turn around at the dead end of the road and park heading out. We have had folks park as far away as Camp Ledgewood so be very careful of children on the road. You can also drop the young and old at the driveway. Just please don't create a traffic jam. This year, due to our family schedule, we can only have one Lambing Day. Please help keep an eye on your children that they are gentle with our babies so they do not get overwhelmed! Everyone will get a chance to enjoy the lambs, ducklings, and bunnies. Please be patient and make sure the children are gentle. It is also a muddy mess after such a mild winter so please dress for the farm.
The Egg Hunt Brunch is sold out.
Admission is $10 for adults and $5 for children. We take cash or checks for admission and shopping in the farm shop but aren’t set up for credit cards. Admission is our fundraiser to pay for hay and capital improvements for the flock.
If you are a frequent farm visitor, you might want to consider, a Season Pass or the Adopt a Sheep & Watch your Blanket Grow which includes a season pass, your opportunity to help shear, and a custom blanket. Email us with questions.
Flowers by Barbara Gedeon of Josiah Lincoln Clouser Flower Farm.
Barbara Gedeon is growing in our high tunnel hoop house. To order arrangements of fresh flowers or dried flowers, she can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In September 2017, we celebrate 10 years on the farm.
If you would like to get involved with planning our Shepherd's Summer Eve or Fall Festival, email us!
Send us your favourite photos of the farm over the years. Share your stories of your visits.
If you can't make it to one of our monthly events, you can visit our sheep from mid May until late September at Mutton Hill for free from 9-4 Mondays through Saturdays and 1-4 on Sundays at Perkins Mansion on the corner of Portage Path and Copley Road in Akron!
- Spring Shearing: April 8th
- Lambing Day: April 15th
- Blessing of the Sheep: April 22nd
- Sheep at Yellow Creek Trading Company for Ramp Up: April 29th*
- Herding Clinic: May 5th-7th
- Sheep Return to Mutton Hill: May 13th*
- Bluegrass Classic Stockdog Trial: May 17th-21st*
- Shepherd's Summer Eve: June 10th
- Duck Farm-to-Table Dinner: July 8th
- Ohio Sheep Day: July 15th*
- National Sheep Improvement Program Eastern Ram Sale: August 12th*
- Lamb Farm-to-Table Dinner: August 26th
- Fall Festival: September 23rd
- 2017 USBCHA National Sheepdog Finals: September 26th-October 1st*
- Cuyahoga Valley Sheep Dog Trials: October 14th/15th
- Pumpkin Chunkin: November 5th
- Buckeye Shepherd's Symposium: December 1st/2nd*
- Away in the Manger: December 17th
Note: * is a non farm event that may be of interest.